Please read carefully before booking as it may answer a lot of common questions.
Booking through us is easy!
- Email or phone to confirm the dates required.
- Pay £50 deposit to secure the dates.
- Pay the final balance 6 weeks before the holiday arrival date. If the arrival date is less than 6 weeks away then we require full payment.
- The final payment amount includes a refundable £50 which is a deposit against any unreasonable damage or breakages and will be returned immediately after your holiday.
- We will send you a receipt which you will need to present upon arrival at the park in order to get the keys. Passes can either be arranged with the park before your arrival or alternatively you can organise them with reception on arrival.
- On arrival at the park you visit the reception, , and collect your keys. A £5 deposit is required but will be returned when you hand the keys back at the end of your stay.
- After your holiday leave the caravan keys at Reception upon departure. We will refund your £50 security deposit, promptly by post, when the caravan has been checked.
We accept cheque's, postal orders, direct bank transfer or Paypal. For payments made through Paypal we ask for a 1½% surcharge to help towards covering Paypal fees.
If you have provisionally booked a date but a deposit or payment does not reach us within 5 days we will resell the dates.
Points to note
- Discounts are available on multiple weeks.
- Prices include gas and electricity.
- No under 21's or single sex groups.
- Marton Mere is a family park.
- No Pets.
- The caravan is 8 berth and at no time must this be exceeded.
- If you have paid the deposit but then cancel we will only refund the £100 holiday deposit if and when we manage to resell the dates.
- Prices do NOT include passes for the entertainment complex. If required, they can be purchased either ahead of time or upon arrival. We do not deal with passes, they are arranged through the park.
- If any party is guilty of conduct that is prejudicial to the well being of others they will immediately be required to leave the park. Without compensation.
- It is recommended that you purchase some form of holiday insurance from your local broker to cover your personal luggage, personal money, holiday cancellation/curtailment, personal and public liability etc. This type of cover is fairly standard and not too costly.
On arrival at Marton Mere
- Check in from 1.30pm on arrival.
- Check out before 11.30am on departure.
- We ask that you do not smoke inside the caravan.
At the end of your stay
- Please leave the caravan tidy.
- Any unreasonable damages or extended extra cleaning will be taken out of the £50 security deposit. Any further damages will be charged to the person hiring the caravan.
Caravan2hire.co.uk - private caravan hire at Marton Mere, Blackpool
Back to top