Click on images to enlarge
Marton Mere Holiday Park Information
Marton Mere is one of Havens' premier holiday parks, benefitting from continuous investment to provide first class breaks for the family. Run by courteous, well trained and professional staff, you can be certain of the best in entertainment and services.
- Little Cubs for 1-4 year olds
- Club R & B for 5-11 year olds
- T-Co Zone for 12-16's
- FunZone Play Area
- Kids Alive Programme
- Soft Play Area
- Outdoor Children's SplashZone
- New for 2010 - Bigger and better Heated Indoor Pool
- NEW Space Bowl Flume
- Fun Inflatables*
- Water Walkerz*
- Multi-Sports Court
- Family Rounders
- Bowling Green*
- Coke FC Football Coaching
- Mini Archery
- NEW Adventure Golf*
- Character Shows
- Summertime Show
- Tribute Bands
- Haven's Got Talent
- Cafe Bar & Grill with Terrace
- Kids Alive
- Fish & Chip Shop
* Denotes extra charge
- Mini Supermarket
- Bus stop
- Haven Wi FI
- Linen Hire
- Hire of travel cots, highchairs, irons, hairdryers and bedguards.
- Cash Machine located inside the arcade.
- Public Telephone next to the shop.
- Post Box by the main entrance.
Nearby activities off park:
- Horse Riding
- The Marton Mere nature reserve provides pleasant and interesting walks with access to several miles of pathways and cycle routes which are away from roads.
- Plenty of nearby pubs, restaurants off licences and fast food outlets
- Huge weekly car boot sale and market 10 minutes walk from the park
For more details of what to do locally please see the Local Information section.
The red dot shows where our caravan is on the park.
Finding Marton Mere
Marton Mere is ideally located off Junction 4 of the M55. Turn right at the first roundabout onto the A583 towards Blackpool. Turn right at the Clifton Arms traffic lights onto Mythop Road. The park is 150 yards on the left.
The nearest train station is Blackpool North, about 3 miles from the park. There is also a regular bus service to Marton Mere from the centre of Blackpool.
C Cabs have a fixed price service from the town centre, just ring 01253 29 29 29.
The address of the park is: Marton Mere Holiday Village, Mythop Road, Blackpool, FY4 4XN.
Caravan2hire.co.uk - private caravan hire at Marton Mere, Blackpool
Back to top